We are looking for a full stack .NET developer to help us build enterprise systems for global business partners. The developer will be utilizing Microsoft .NET technologies and client-side frameworks to architect and build world-class applications to solve business needs on a global scale.
- Work with business partners to define requirements and offer the best solutions and best practices of the industry.
- Work with engineers to define technical requirements.
- Design, develop, and implement web applications.
- Participate in full development lifecycle from concept to implementation.
- Work closely with management, architects and other team members to understand and address the specific requirements.
- Perform troubleshooting and programming analysis of system issues.
- Produce quality code that performs well and follows best practices and industry standards.
- Contribute positively to the overall success of the team and the ability to meet the required deadlines.
- Successful implementation of object-oriented analysis and design techniques.
- Experience working with Agile methodologies.
- Solid debugging skills.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Proficiency in writing technical documentation and functional/technical requirements.
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
- 3+ years of experience building successful production software systems
- Proficiency in, at least:
- Microsoft .NET Framework
- MySQL or SQL Server
- JS or React
- Strong skills in project planning & execution, problem-solving. Ability to take a project from initial scoping requirements through actual launch and support of the project
- Salary: $25,000 - $30,000 MXN (after taxes)
- Better benefits than required by law
- Medical and life insurance
- Snacks and gaming nights
- Knowledge and a good opportunity for growth